Gutters with 3 legged scaffolding

Oly6t1

Well I had to take some time and make the Miss's happy and Installed some new seamless gutters, The unique  thing about this job for me was the first time I got to use my 3 legged scaffolding from Bronco.

Advert from site;

"The Bronco is the ultimate in safety, versatility and strength and is the only truly all-terrain scaffold available on the market. This tough three-legged scaffold is ideal for interior and exterior applications, where uneven and difficult ground conditions are common.

Bronco applications: This all-terrain scaffold is usable in many settings: outdoors, residential, facilities and industrial work."

The very first thing I thought was how nice it is to free up the ladders and to have the middle of the two planks level without a ladder to hop over.

I think I'm gonna like them.

RoGhETm.jpg

Now! They claim these are good on a roof up to a 8 pitch :o

Think I'm a little leery of that yet :D

R3BytFu.jpg

hal4tsg.jpg

Hey maybe these would be a good TIA review?

I have a set of these I bought years ago for a job. They work well and are built like a tank but boy were they pricy.. be careful putting any weight on the corners of the top rungs. Just a little bit of momentum moving outward towards the single leg can cause them to tip.

• 1 month later...

That is a nice set up, really need that to do my gutters myself.

BTW, I like the brick, the way it's pitched is pretty cool looking.

Ya I thought I would do something different with the brick, Half way through all those little triagle pieces of brick got troublesome to cut :o

Looks good from the road anyway...lol

I have a set of these I bought years ago for a job. They work well and are built like a tank but boy were they pricy.. be careful putting any weight on the corners of the top rungs. Just a little bit of momentum moving outward towards the single leg can cause them to tip.

Ya I could see if you just set em up with little thought of balance, Done that with ladders and find out it's not level and it wants to through ya to the curb. Never had a issue with them myself.