36volt Brushless Sliding mitre saw spotted

Ryan Osborne

Yeah, I remember that video that TIA did on the Milwaukee simposium. One of Dan's friends posted a cropped picture of a tool on facebook or twitter, and then Milwaukee is like, you are hereby banned from ever coming to one of our events again. Its jeesus, take a chill pill Milwaukee!

What do they expect with all the cameras around I'm sure someone can post something by accident. He should have done a video of the tool and maybe he wouldn't have gotten in trouble 

So.  Many.  Batteries.  Niiiiice.

Yeah, I remember that video that TIA did on the Milwaukee simposium. One of Dan's friends posted a cropped picture of a tool on facebook or twitter, and then Milwaukee is like, you are hereby banned from ever coming to one of our events again. Its jeesus, take a chill pill Milwaukee!

What the what?!  TIA's got the ban hammer?

They allow cameras at the event, what did they think was gonna happen?!?

And at that point it free press...AND you can gauge the reaction to said press. 

Weird.

Looks fantastic, everyone said they wanted it but doubted it would ever happen.  Of course the obvious progression would being able to plug it in and run it off a cord as well as cordless!  

Really excited, but any bets how long it takes to come state side?