TSTAK and DCN692

iang

I will take the big one.. No dougt..!

The tool select program is/will be launch in Europe

Select your tool then battery's and at last your tstak..

Here is it in german..

http://www.dewalt.de/xrtoolselect/

That page looks cool to bad I don't understand anything, but the pictures look nice.lol

• 4 weeks later...

Hi iang

I have the first fix nailer and it will not fit in to the smaller T Stak II, but it will fit in to the bigger T Stak VI. 

depending on what you want to put in with it, it will more or less sit in any orientation you want without the tool tray. But only one why with the tool tray inserted. This is with out any foam insert in place, not sure if this matters to you!!

The box it came in didn't have any foam insert so it is a matter of personal preference I think.  

I have it in with the tool tray. I use it to hold a few strips of most sizes of nails in so I all ways have some nails to hand.

hope this helps!

They need to do something like this for the US market. i bought a sander and even though the info tag at the store said it comes with a hardcase it actually comes with a darn bag. I'm sick of every tool coming in bags while Bosch and Milwaukee come in hardcases. Dewalt is getting to be a bit too cheap even though the prices are the same.

• 5 years later...