Got a New tool

Swaglosrevival

I found an excuse to use the ldm on a job. Repairing 2x4 railings and this things is accurate. I think the best feature is that it save 3 measurements, so I didn't have to go back up a ladder or memorize the next ones. Now I want gm 100 lol it can sent measurements to my phone. [emoji1] [emoji17] never satisfied

b6142d04719d4ffffd28b082913d4945.jpg3b3e689199bad66b5bf60b3c031a81d5.jpg8b0a535a2f0871ab899eca5290b457d2.jpg

. Came out nice!!

I am glad you found a proper purpose for her! And that sounds awesome it records the measurements so that you don't have to write them down on paper, or rely on yoru memory ;)

Yea it was pretty cool. I used it today with drywalling a ceiling. I love it man

I found an excuse to use the ldm on a job. Repairing 2x4 railings and this things is accurate. I think the best feature is that it save 3 measurements, so I didn't have to go back up a ladder or memorize the next ones. Now I want gm 100 lol it can sent measurements to my phone. [emoji1] [emoji17] never satisfied

You will never be without one again! I don't know if you quote jobs but they always impress homeowners at the initial meet and measure. I let them know it prevents me from having to slide a tape measure around their walls and floors and possibly scratching something and right off the bat they know I care about their home and my work..

Isn't it so true about never being satisfied.. it's such a bad thing...

No with that being said, screw the glm100 and go straight for the stabila ld520 or the Leica d810!!! I love how they have the view finder camera with cross hairs so you don't have to be able to see the laser dot to know where your measuring.. sometimes outside that can be a pain.

I think I would have a hard time ponying up that much cash for one though..

You will never be without one again! I don't know if you quote jobs but they always impress homeowners at the initial meet and measure. I let them know it prevents me from having to slide a tape measure around their walls and floors and possibly scratching something and right off the bat they know I care about their home and my work..

Isn't it so true about never being satisfied.. it's such a bad thing...

No with that being said, screw the glm100 and go straight for the stabila ld520 or the Leica d810!!! I love how they have the view finder camera with cross hairs so you don't have to be able to see the laser dot to know where your measuring.. sometimes outside that can be a pain.

I think I would have a hard time ponying up that much cash for one though..

So I googled that leica d810 and it is lovely. That horizontal feature is genius. But my goodness that thing is almost pushing a grand. Jeez I'm scared of myself because I'm actually thinking about saving for it.[emoji32] [emoji32] [emoji32]