wrong size hoodie

Hi guys im hoping either dan Eric or an admin will see this but I was wondering on how I go about returning a sweatshirt for another size I ordered a t-shirt hoodie and stickers a couple days ago and it all came in today the shirt was the right size and the stickers were the right color but my hoodie was supposed to be a 2x but the one I received was a xl if someone in charge could get in touch with me that would be appreciated btw love yhe shirt !

Hi guys im hoping either dan Eric or an admin will see this but I was wondering on how I go about returning a sweatshirt for another size I ordered a t-shirt hoodie and stickers a couple days ago and it all came in today the shirt was the right size and the stickers were the right color but my hoodie was supposed to be a 2x but the one I received was a xl if someone in charge could get in touch with me that would be appreciated btw love yhe shirt !

Couple days ago? I ordered some stickers about a week and a half ago and still haven't got them. If your stuff came that fast I am wondering if mine got lost.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Couple days ago? I ordered some stickers about a week and a half ago and still haven't got them. If your stuff came that fast I am wondering if mine got lost.

Maybe man I ordered mine on the on the 12th and it got here today so I dont know what to tell ya you might wanna try to get in contact with dan or eric

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Hmm Kendrick we will send you another Hoodie, email social@toolsinaction.com and let Eric know you address.  Kruton, lets give it till Monday,  if you still don't receive them send and email and we will ship some new ones out. 

• Like 2

Ok thanks guys. I know you both have a lot more pressing issues to tend to than my stickers so again that's why this place is so awesome. If they don't come I am going to order several more stickers and some shirts so we could combine it with that if that works. I showed the other engineers at work the stickers and now they want some so I will be ordering some more!

• Like 3

When you get the hoodie I'm curious to see what the sleeve length is like. I have really long arms and am always hesitant to get anything long sleeved that I can't try on first.

This is why I'm here, Dan and Eric really care about the crew replying to all our comments on YouTube Dan staying with us on Periscope at the Milwaukee event and just looking out for us in general. They can stop talking about tools tomorrow and I will still watch them because they are good people T.I.A is the best!!!! 

• Like 2

This is why I'm here, Dan and Eric really care about the crew replying to all our comments on YouTube Dan staying with us on Periscope at the Milwaukee event and just looking out for us in general. They can stop talking about tools tomorrow and I will still watch them because they are good people T.I.A is the best!!!!

I think that's why I tend to gravitate toward their reviews. The reviews are great but they throw in humor and joke around as well, which is great.

Sorry about the mistake. Send an email to the address dan said and I will take care of it. Kruton you should get the stickers soon, if you dont get them by Monday let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stickers came I'm the mail today fellas. Thank you so much. They look pretty awesome!

When you get the hoodie I'm curious to see what the sleeve length is like. I have really long arms and am always hesitant to get anything long sleeved that I can't try on first.

Hey kruton I remember you saying you were worried about the arm length on the sweat shirts and I got my new hoodie in today and the arm length is great and dont get me wrong im not a small guy im about 6'3 260 but for me the arm length on the 2x sweat short is perfectly fine

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk