Make the rain stop!!!

Poisonfangs85

I was getting ready to hit the pillow when my wife came running in the bedroom. She told me there was water coming under the front door. When I got down there the outlet at the floor and the switches next to the door had water pouring out of them. I quickly found out my gutters were backed up and water was pouring into a sconce light outside like a firehouse into a pitcher! Down the wall it went and into the house. A few staples, some plastic, and what felt like an eternity standing under Splash Mountain the water stopped coming in.

Now I have another weekend project to go along with my others.

Thank you for listening.

Yup have all the tools to get er done. I saw Dan checking out his fixed leak on the periscope earlier today. I only live 10 or so minutes from him so it started to have me worried about the rain that was on the way. We have an older home we have been renovating so weather is a big concern we always find something, but at 10pm, give a guy a break haha.

I was getting ready to hit the pillow when my wife came running in the bedroom. She told me there was water coming under the front door. When I got down there the outlet at the floor and the switches next to the door had water pouring out of them. I quickly found out my gutters were backed up and water was pouring into a sconce light outside like a firehouse into a pitcher! Down the wall it went and into the house. A few staples, some plastic, and what felt like an eternity standing under Splash Mountain the water stopped coming in.

Thank you for listening.

. Poison that sucks bro!! Hopefully it didn't mess to much up man.

So finally guys we got rain some yesterday and a pretty good amount today though it's humid at about 95 degrees out here it was still good to see it pour out here. I know a lot u guys are tired of it but we need as much as we can get right now.

so poisonfangs85 here i am yesterday reading about your water problem and i think to myself maybe i should drive over and check on the houses under construction right now......naaa......... welp big surprise monday morning it wasn't even 7am when i look in the basement of one of the homes and there was 8 inches of water everywhere. that's what we get for running 2 pumps and a dehumidfer through shity extension cords that have been melted togeather from the sun, that damn GFCI just had to trip..... and we were planning on starting drywall this week lollolol!!!

Sorry to hear that man! That cleanup is going to be a real bitch! But let that be a lesson to ya, always use quality tools and cords, it can make all the difference in the world. Hope you can get it all sorted out soon.

the cord was around 175 degrees when i measured it  and the the two ends were melted together, i still can't split them into two.... bought a $100 cord, now i need to buy a babysitter to watch over this house 24/7.

so poisonfangs85 here i am yesterday reading about your water problem and i think to myself maybe i should drive over and check on the houses under construction right now......naaa......... welp big surprise monday morning it wasn't even 7am when i look in the basement of one of the homes and there was 8 inches of water everywhere. that's what we get for running 2 pumps and a dehumidfer through shity extension cords that have been melted togeather from the sun, that damn GFCI just had to trip..... and we were planning on starting drywall this week lollolol!!!

. Damn that sucks to hear Pete hopefully u guys get sun out there now to try it up fast...
  • Like 1

. Damn that sucks to hear Pete hopefully u guys get sun out there now to try it up fast...

thanks man, all cleaned up now. i also had to pump out another house but only the foundation was poured, so the plumbers could get started... i wish we could send some of this water your way you guys really need it!

• Like 1

Dang Pete that sucks. Hopefully you can dry out, hang and bang some rock and get back on schedule. Where are you at? Seems like everyone is having rain issues.

this house is located along the north shore, where the sewers are 100+ years old and the homes are bigger then you can imagine it all adds up to an overloaded sewer system!

Thank you for listening.

FLEX SEAL!!! jk I don't even know.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk