So Dwain might be dealing with some snow!!

DR99

Ha! That dude laying in the snow in his boxers obviously doesn't know what snow does to certain body parts. Jamoke! Try doing that over here when it's 20 below and your sweaty butt print gets flash frozen to the pavement!

Ha, no snow where I live fortunately. Our higher mountains tend to get some snowfall in winter, but the ski resorts have to produce snow to compliment it. There's about 5 of them within 3 hours drive.

Its certainly been chilly, temp range has been 5-12 deg Celsius most days (41 - 54 Fahrenheit).

I would take those temps for our winter!!

You couldn't pay me enough to live in Michigan. Oh, uh, in the winter.

Just kidding.

Sorta. I hear the steelheading and king salmon fishing IS pretty good...

Have you ever had snow before Dwain?

Not in the areas I've lived, no. There are some town in the alpine regions that get occasional snow.

My solar hot water panel failed on Saturday night due to cold weather / frost. Dammit.

Lol guys I lived through this https://youtu.be/-zWflI3sARo

While it wasn't that cold during that storm, there was one week back in February when it never got above 0 here. The lowest was like -40 with windchill, and I went skiing on that day. It was quite cold.

Of course I do live in number 3 snowiest City in the us :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never really heard of it snowing in Australia, than again I've never been.

Where I live it's just humid all year long. It's either hot and humid or cold and humid and both really suck. We joke at work that we only have 2 seasons summer and winter. But when you work on the water and everything around you is either steel or masonry, it's kind of self explanatory.

I got a good laugh about 4 years ago when my brother in-law and sister in-law came down from Wisconsin during the winter. They usually have those temperatures like you get richwood, the -40 windchill and what not. Well they are down here during February freezing their tushes off. I think it was the humid air that was getting to them.

Not to knock on Buffalo New York, but why do people live in a place that gets insane lake effect snowfalls?!?! A small town ok but a big city blows my mind. I can think of the guy back in the day saying yea this is a great place for a city.