HD dewalt toughbox and makita kits

BIGBEARJT

Our HD is a mish-mash of stuff, no highlights or great displays, just a little of everything. It's both nice and disappointing. You can look at the basics of every brand, but doesn't go deep into any product line--except ryobi... hmm.

Our HD is a mish-mash of stuff, no highlights or great displays, just a little of everything. It's both nice and disappointing. You can look at the basics of every brand, but doesn't go deep into any product line--except ryobi... hmm.

Our HD is pretty similar. We do have a pretty good offering from Mikwaukee though. Bosch is essentially non-existent there however.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

There's no Bosch at my HD but they sell there accessory's

I guess they do carry Bosch spade bits and jigsaw blades. They may actually have a Bosch grinder too, but for all intents and purposes they have no presence. Makita isn't far behind either which is a shame since both brands are quality tools.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It seems like nobody really likes Ridgid on here I could be wrong but there's not much talk about them

I think it's just me and a couple others on here. The ridgid storage is a new release which is why there is a lot. They had a special for Memorial Day where if you bought the big and mid size storage you got the small storage free.

I think it's just me and a couple others on here. The ridgid storage is a new release which is why there is a lot. They had a special for Memorial Day where if you bought the big and mid size storage you got the small storage free.

I think I remember seeing that special, did it come with a cart?

I think I remember seeing that special, did it come with a cart?

There are wheels on the on one of the boxes along with a handle. I think the Ridgid are nice. I just could not see putting my DeWalt tools in a Ridgid box like those Milwaukee guys have to do. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stop by my local HD and surprise found some dewalt tough boxes model ds400, the :-) boxes for $18 each, of course I bought the whole display, total of 4 boxes for $72 no taxes, good deal. Also seen they were selling the makita xt257m kits which normally $379-399 for $299.

checked my hd today and there were none left, although i doubt they were that cheap when the last one sold. we never have crazy deals like this, just too many people in my area. i did see a set at costco... 3 different boxes and the cart for $299. you grabbed a great deal.

All full price or no stock around me..... 2 stores at a penny but no stock...lol

Not sure if I need any more or not... But I might try to price match some more as I decide on the new DeWalt cordless miter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina