Ryobi One+ 18V Laminate Trimmer Router + 4.0ah/5.0ah Batteries

marsh942

I have looked at and considered the cordless laminate trimmer/router that ryobi offer but there aren't very many reviews/videos I can find online relating to it. I'm wondering if anyone here has used it, can recommend it or advise against it and what it's pros + cons are?

It's priced at $79 for the skin here in Melbourne, but I am on the Makita platform so I'd need batteries and a charger.

How long do ryobi' high capacity batteries take to charge (2.5, 4.0+5.0)?

Thanks

Well I've got the intelliport charger for my one Ryobi tool, the air strike brad nailer. I've got. 1.5ah and 3.0ah battery and they charge in under thirty minutes. If you look at the link here it say all batteries in under and hour. Also I've attached the HD USA link to the blu version of this trimmer which is identically to the green one. It gets great reviews.

http://www.reconditionedtools.com/ryobi-140173019-one-plus-18v-intelliport-dual-chemistry-charger/ryon140173019,default,pd.html?ref=pla&zmam=31282435&zmas=47&zmac=733&zmap=ryon140173019&kpid=ryon140173019&gclid=CjwKEAjw8qetBRCj6vKH8IC_kwoSJADGQ8dS81eJ2oEFr1YSSujtAuPQPAPSTg1XoMLEVnNZ3fMTnBoCpsjw_wcB

http://t.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-18-Volt-ONE-Trim-Router-Tool-Only-P600/100342147

Hope this helps.