Bosch 18 V brush less Impact driver - Tested

james10million

Hey guys, I recently put the new 18V brushless impact driver from Bosch to work on a decking project.

https://youtu.be/HSUbg6tDMqc

It put in over a few thousand 12G screws, heated up a little as expected with that much work, but I find most bands do with that much consecutive work.

All in all pretty impressed.

Cheers, James.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Its a nice drill and good job on the deck. You said you put in 350 screws with two 6ah batteries that doesn't sound like a lot with such a big battery and being brushless.

Your right mate, that doesn't sound like a lot, I think what I meant to say was that I was changing to the second battery?? It was a month or so ago so I'm struggling to remember....

I can tell u with general day to day use they seam to last forever.

it has so much power that i had to change my bits. it actually broke the normal ones.

now i own impact safe bits just for that tool

Yeah I snapped my extension bits as well, had to stick with straight drive impact bits.

• Like 1

Good video, interesting! I've subscribed to your YouTube channel for a few months now and really enjoy your reviews! It's a great idea having the hex drive and the square drive for socket bits on the one tool, very innovative! Would you use this over a Makita Impact driver? Where in Australia are you based?

Good video, interesting! I've subscribed to your YouTube channel for a few months now and really enjoy your reviews! It's a great idea having the hex drive and the square drive for socket bits on the one tool, very innovative! Would you use this over a Makita Impact driver? Where in Australia are you based?

Thanks mate, appreciate the sub and kind words! It's good but the new Makita's are also built rest well, ask me in 6 months after I have really put it through its paces.

I'm in Annandale Sydney.

That truly is a lot of screws, and there is no way you did over 2 thousands screws with 2 batteries, more like 4 would be accuratte I think lol. I really don't know my screw gauges,

What authority are you basing your opinion on? He just did the test didn't he?

The Dewalt DCD790 put in 1700 small diameter (but unpiloted) screws on a single 2Ah battery. -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCOyC7Jqn10

James used 12Ah of juice to put in his larger (but most likely pilot holed) screws...

• Like 1