Can you find an older video

n8n82250

For some reason Eric reminds me of Chevy Chase in Christmas vacation. Must be the Blackhawk shirt.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

that's been a running joke for a while but last Monday I watched Fargo for the first time. When the opening scene occurred, that blonde haired hit man in the car made me go...."holy smokes! Eric was in freakin' Fargo!!!!!!"

that's been a running joke for a while but last Monday I watched Fargo for the first time. When the opening scene occurred, that blonde haired hit man in the car made me go...."holy smokes! Eric was in freakin' Fargo!!!!!!"

Was that the same guy from the wood chipper scene?

You'd all fall back into a serious depression with little self esteem. When I first got here, the forum was crawling. Then I jumpstarted this bitch, and all the sudden were pushing 20 amp's on the breaker about to pop it at any second. Dan, the breaker is saying it can't take it anymore, I think it needs upgraded to a 40 amp circuit. Holy shit Protoolnut your right, The gauge is reading lurdricriss overdrive and there is smoke coming out the vents.

Dan then says, thats what I get for hiring a 15yo to wire this thing up.

Your ludicrous overdrive line totally reminded me of the movie Spaceballs!

• Like 1

I know, he's like, were completely surrounded by assholes. What about the part where they went back in time with their own movie Space Balls the movie on VHS lol. Or what about that part where he said, I am your fathers, sisters, nephews, cousings room mate. And the guy is like, what does that make me? And Helmit says, absolutely nothing. lol That movie is pricess man, I gotta watch that again, I think I own it on blueray, at the very least on DVD, which is one step above their VHS copy. HAHA [emoji14]

Yeah I just thought the same thing, need to watch this again.