Dewalt or Milwaukee

n8n82250

I just want to see who has better equipment.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Haha. Really hard to say. They are both really on par with each other in many ways.. neither one of themy is going to make better products in every catagory. They also each make tools that the other doesn't even make.

You have to browse their offerings and consider what you would want to purchase. Then determine which brand is better in the catagories that matter most to you.

Now if you were to say dewalt, Milwaukee or makita then the answer would clearly be makita! Lol. Jk

They all have their strong and weak points

• Like 2

There both fine manufactures and build great tools......between the two I have my preferences but that is what works for me, could be different for you. I own a mix from Milwaulee, Dewalt, Makita, Bosch etc and pick the one that works best for my needs. Haven't found "a one manufacture" for all my tool needs, strength and weaknesses from all of them IMO.....Happy tooling!

Wow, there are more variables that go into that question than a quadratic equation. I think the real question is which one do you like better. Not sure if you could ever determine which one is better.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

So much is really personal preference and what specific tools you need. Just drills and drivers it probably isn't a huge difference one brand or the other. Miter saws? DeWalt has the advantage with a nice range. Trade tools? Milwaukee has the advantage with tubing cutters, hole hawgs etc. You want the best reciprocating saw? Milwaukee's Sawzall is tough to beat. Milwaukee has the better five year warranty but DeWalt has the price advantage in many tools. You're the best judge of what's right for you.

• Like 1

Got to be red all day long sorry dewalt but in my very honest view you always come out second best to milwaukee, I just feel milwaukee better made, it's more heavy duty and its looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can dewalt come second to milwaukee when milwaukee comes second to makita. Hahahahh lol dewilt is in a third place hahah

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

while i respect everyone else's decision to be impartial, i'll be the one to be honest with you. milwaukee is better. thank you for your time...

It's just a loaded question. I can't truthfully answer one way or the other without any type of qualitative review.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I just want to see who has better equipment.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

What kind of work are you doing? The question isn't really open to fair discussion without everyone getting their personal opinion in the mix and getting amped up on their own particular flag. Each brand has its merits. I'd disagree that Milwaukee is better though, it really depends on the type of work your doing and what you need for tools. Both are great brands and both are very innovative (Milwaukee more so in my opinion) but there is Bosch and Dewalt too. If your into woodworking, you'd be hard pressed to go Milwaukee when Makita or Bosch and even Dewalt have a greater variety whereas Milwaukee has trade specific tools that put them at the top of those particular lists. Of course I have a rainbow hue of tools centered around my Festools. Milwaukee might be better but EVERYONE knows Festool is the best ;) Period. Oh....and welcome to the forum!
  • Like 2

like everyone said it tough to answer. in my opinion both are really great, and i own both. but if you're looking for a large 18/20 volt line up go milwaukee and if you're looking for 12volt line up go milwaukee but like Justin just said dewalt drills are the best out there.

• Like 1

I use Milwaukee. Mainly because I love the m12 line. There are a lot of times that I'll buy a tool because of the type of work and how much power I'll need. For me I need an m18 hammer drill but I only need an m12 impact. Although I was at lowes today eyeballing some dewalt tools, even though I'm not gonna buy them.

I use Milwaukee. Mainly because I love the m12 line. There are a lot of times that I'll buy a tool because of the type of work and how much power I'll need. For me I need an m18 hammer drill but I only need an m12 impact. Although I was at lowes today eyeballing some dewalt tools, even though I'm not gonna buy them.

Its the yellow color that just catches your eye and draws you in.lol

Its the yellow color that just catches your eye and draws you in.lol

They do look nice. I have nothing against dewalt but I've used Milwaukee ever since I started my business and once you turn 30 it's harder to change.

• Like 1