not a review but looking for one...

chewie17

I was wondering if there was a comparison anywhere between bosch and Milwaukee brushless 12V?

I have been looking online and cant seem to find the head to head brushless comparison.

the reason I ask is because I have the Milwaukee line, but I want some 12v tools for the garage and around the house. ive heard great things about the bosch 12v for tight spaces and general purpose. however I want to know how it fairs against the beast... im not limiting my options on this though, so if there is another option to look at I will.

thanks in advance

Hey Chewie, the Bosch stuff is compact and quality but Milwaukee has more tools in their line up. Also if you already have Milwaukee 18V you can share the dual port chargers.  That being said: everyones tool box need a little diversity, go Bosch lol.

I have the Bosch 18v I got as a hand me down and I liked them but I was wondering it the size difference really affected anything? Because if its not a huge deal I could just get the right angle drill and stick with my Milwaukee red?

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

I have Makita 18v and Milwaukee 12v. Especially since makita has come out with their super small xdt09 impact I have found myself using my m12 drills/impacts less and less. The head/motor area of the tool is bigger than some of my 18v stuff now!

Look into the lines and see what each brand offers for tools.. if Bosch has everything you might want then I would say go that way.. I'm sure the power will still be great and they are just sooo much smaller..

thanks all for the feedback. I cant make a decision just yet, I want to see the new makitas (the slide pack ones they are reportedly coming out with)

I don't use them for small spaces although its always nice to have that compact tool. just wanted to know because a lot of members have the bosch 12v and seem to love them.