Some Outdoor Photography I've Taken

comp56

thanks guys, my daughter showed interest in camera's when she was about 8 years old, so we bought her a snap and shoot, now she is in her 20's so it's just a hobby my daughter and I enjoy doing.....she has a much better camera now....in fact better than mine.

@jbw55, I use a Nikon D7100 with some Nikkor lenses.... 

thanks guys, my daughter showed interest in camera's when she was about 8 years old, so we bought her a snap and shoot, now she is in her 20's so it's just a hobby my daughter and I enjoy doing.....she has a much better camera now....in fact better than mine.

@jbw55, I use a Nikon D7100 with some Nikkor lenses.... 

The D7100 is nice.....I have a few 3100 bodies with an assortment of lenes, I will be taking some shots up at the Sonama Nationals next weekend If I can manage to taket some good one's I'll post a few LOL.....Its been a work in progress learning to take good pics. 

The D7100 is nice.....I have a few 3100 bodies with an assortment of lenes, I will be taking some shots up at the Sonama Nationals next weekend If I can manage to taket some good one's I'll post a few LOL.....Its been a work in progress learning to take good pics. 

thanks ya photography is an on going thing that's for sure, just keepin up with my daughter is hard enough.....lol she runs a few camera's now and her big one is the Nikon D4S full body....when she was a kid she wanted to become a veterinarian like 80% of other little girls but her career got her into something else but the love of animals didn't go far as she loves to capture wildlife.....

Sonoma will be awesome, I went to BIR one year and asked for an editors badge that got me damn near on the track....I just showed them all my camera equipment and bam here ya go....lol

thanks ya photography is an on going thing that's for sure, just keepin up with my daughter is hard enough.....lol she runs a few camera's now and her big one is the Nikon D4S full body....when she was a kid she wanted to become a veterinarian like 80% of other little girls but her career got her into something else but the love of animals didn't go far as she loves to capture wildlife.....

Sonoma will be awesome, I went to BIR one year and asked for an editors badge that got me damn near on the track....I just showed them all my camera equipment and bam here ya go....lol

The D4S is a serious piece.....badass for sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...