Dan's official garage thread....

RickyMcGrath

Oh yeah I saw that my bad, Did you leave the rest of his tool chests out of the plans? He has so many of them its like a wall of toolboxes..lol

Those could easily be worked into the shelving with parts omitted for the tool chests. Without taking inventory on his tools, it's difficult to develop a complete blue print but the overall idea can easily be finalized on the spot for whoever goes and does the work.

Those could easily be worked into the shelving with parts omitted for the tool chests. Without taking inventory on his tools, it's difficult to develop a complete blue print but the overall idea can easily be finalized on the spot for whoever goes and does the work.

I don't even know if Dan has a good inventory of all of his tools! Probably hard to keep track.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ill get pictures you guys! been insanely busy!

Now you going to tell us you run this awesome Tool website and travel around the U.S. and have Tool Fights on Fridays with this guy you call "Eric".........[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

It is your story Dan, spin it the way you want! Lol0362e73f60778a1a2564a964e854fd75.jpg

Now you going to tell us you run this awesome Tool website and travel around the U.S. and have Tool Fights on Fridays with this guy you call "Eric".........[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

It is your story Dan, spin it the way you want! Lol0362e73f60778a1a2564a964e854fd75.jpg

You don't have that much DeWalt stuff  ;)

• Like 1