Good Deal on the Dewalt DCL 050 Led Area Light

DR99

you guys are killing me. with all these deals

great price, i picked one up.

also they have dewalt fat max (Beast) 25' tapes for $20

grabbed one of those and a bunch of carhartt gear for the guys.

with shipping cost, i figured i may as well add some more items

• Like 1

Would love to have that spot light.But would mean a new battery and charger configuration for me.Time I did that it would be a $250.00 spotlight give or take $20.00.

Not sure what platform your on but Milwaukee is coming out with on for their m12 line.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For what it is worth, I picked up a DCL 050 with 4Ah battery at HD for $75 last year shortly after Black Friday. I haven't looked closely at the special deals that they are starting to put out now, so I don't know if the deal will come around again.

Yea, that is how I got started and if you worked the $150 promo you could pick them up at $45 with the battery [emoji13]

DeWalt

My wife wanted that DeWalt spot light real bad.We have had the Stanley and others in the past.We are out in the country and have to check for Coyotes at night and morning before sun comes up.Before letting our dog out to do his duty.So we got the spot light for $59.00 at Farm&Fleet.Then rather then spending $70.00 for a charger and $100.00 for the 2 pack battery pack.We found a 1/2'' drill with 2 batteries and charger on sale for for $129.00 Batteries are not the 2or 3or 4or5  but I think 1.5 but should be fine for our use.

Now we have DeWalt 20v and 18v and Craftsman 19.2 and Milwaukee 18 fuel tools.Oh well nice spot light for Coyote checking.I told here thats her drill for around the house.

My wife wanted that DeWalt spot light real bad.We have had the Stanley and others in the past.We are out in the country and have to check for Coyotes at night and morning before sun comes up.Before letting our dog out to do his duty.So we got the spot light for $59.00 at Farm&Fleet.Then rather then spending $70.00 for a charger and $100.00 for the 2 pack battery pack.We found a 1/2'' drill with 2 batteries and charger on sale for for $129.00 Batteries are not the 2or 3or 4or5 but I think 1.5 but should be fine for our use.

Now we have DeWalt 20v and 18v and Craftsman 19.2 and Milwaukee 18 fuel tools.Oh well nice spot light for Coyote checking.I told here thats her drill for around the house.

My lights came in today, can't wait to try them out.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    The Sinematic Pineapple
    Newest Member
    The Sinematic Pineapple