Found myself to the red side with some M12s

Mattias Blomqvist

• 2 weeks later...

So I have used the saw and impact a bit now and can tell you that I'm really pleased with them. You need to know the limits of the saw of course. Don't think it can chew through anything you stick it in. But for minor cuts it does a great job for sure.

The impact wrench was put to test with some lag bolts. 60mm long went in to the wood like a charm, 100mm went in to the wood faster than I expected, 200mm I did not even think would be possible but it sank the bolt all the way into the wood. Sure it took a while and I don't really recommend anyone to drive 200mm all day but the fact that it was able to chocked me. So the impact was a gold in my book.

Unfortunately I haven't had any concrete drilling to be done so I cannot tell you much about the sds hammer drill yet. Will come back after some usage.

So I have used the saw and impact a bit now and can tell you that I'm really pleased with them. You need to know the limits of the saw of course. Don't think it can chew through anything you stick it in. But for minor cuts it does a great job for sure.

The impact wrench was put to test with some lag bolts. 60mm long went in to the wood like a charm, 100mm went in to the wood faster than I expected, 200mm I did not even think would be possible but it sank the bolt all the way into the wood. Sure it took a while and I don't really recommend anyone to drive 200mm all day but the fact that it was able to chocked me. So the impact was a gold in my book.

Unfortunately I haven't had any concrete drilling to be done so I cannot tell you much about the sds hammer drill yet. Will come back after some usage.

I look forward to hearing about the sds as I'm currently in the market and was gonna get the dewalt dch274 bare tool but for the same price I could get the m12 fuel with 2 batteries and have access to another tool line

• 2 weeks later...

I will tell you this you made the right choice by buying Milwaukee and will not regret it. I bleed red and black and try and convert people over all they time and when the do switch they always say I'm buying nothing but Milwaukee now.

To be fair everyone bleeds red..lol