Dewalt organizer DWST14825

Logan

i actually just picked up the milwaukee today but i'm not 100% sold on it, im kinda wondering if i should have bought the dewalt.

Should have bought both and take back what you don't like, that's what I love about HD returning things is almost faster than buying the item 

• Like 1

These things are perfect for OCD guy like me LOL - Oh, and the fact that I am hardware junkie... I buy 2 - 4 boxes of different screws, nuts, bolts, washes, and other various hardware every month.

-Steven

You got to keep track of your nuts and bolts don't want to lose them  ;)

i actually just picked up the milwaukee today but i'm not 100% sold on it, im kinda wondering if i should have bought the dewalt.

What are your initial thoughts? I played with one while waiting in line the other day but only had a few seconds hands on.

Should have bought both and take back what you don't like, that's what I love about HD returning things is almost faster than buying the item 

i know right i do it all the time i need special expense blades for my jig saw once for like 2 cuts, made the 2 cuts returned the blades that day no questions ask.

What are your initial thoughts? I played with one while waiting in line the other day but only had a few seconds hands on.

i really like it, i have an old stanley and its good. but this i really like. i like the idea it can be stacked and then latch together. but after about 2 weeks i will really have my mind made up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114