HD Clearance

RickyMcGrath

The things I seen people return back to HD is something else, this one lady brought in a whole shopping cart of garden tools all used. She was like this chainsaw doesn't work anymore that thing looked like it got ran over buy a train..lol

I love when people do that. I've had great success at Lowes with open item returns.

The pc's around here are guarded like Fort Knox 's. I have made friends with he guys at the pro desk and they give me the inside scoop.

There has to be 10+ PC's accessible by the public. Pro Desk, Customer Service, Millworks usually has two, appliances usually has 2-3. Lawn and garden. The one by customer service is often used for filling out an application. Nobody asks when you use that one.

I don't see recon tools or returned tools at my HD anymore except in lawn and garden. They have so many beat up tools there. The only problem is they want way too much for beat to heck tools. Man its crazy I do remember back when the tool area was like its own little area. You had to check out and everything before you left the area. I wonder when they changed that format.

Stopped by my HD today to take a look, here's what i found. I didn't buy anything, because I'm trying to save for a house and keep telling myself i have strong willpower! YOU CAN DO IT!

attachicon.gif20150817_201255.jpgattachicon.gif20150817_201755.jpgattachicon.gif20150817_201817.jpgattachicon.gif20150817_201841.jpg

yeah, that's quite a few more tools and related than we see around here, too. looking at the prices it doesn't look like you missed out on any deals, except maybe the combination square for less than $2, assuming you have any need for it or dont already have one.

smart move... play the long game and save up for the house. you'll never regret it. it's one of the most satisfying purchases you'll ever make.

Stopped by my HD today to take a look, here's what i found. I didn't buy anything, because I'm trying to save for a house and keep telling myself i have strong willpower! YOU CAN DO IT!

attachicon.gif20150817_201255.jpgattachicon.gif20150817_201755.jpgattachicon.gif20150817_201817.jpgattachicon.gif20150817_201841.jpg

Those Porter Cable finish nails may be a penny.

I think I got lucky today.

HD has the buy an m12 kit get bare tool free promo running. My local HD still had the 2494-22B kit which has the drill, impact driver two 2 Ah batteries and one xc 4(?) Ah battery included listed for $129.

I got the angle drill driver as my free bare tool ($79).

The barcode for the code didn't work but the hardware guy told the cashier it should work so they okd it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HD has the buy an m12 kit get bare tool free promo running. My local HD still had the 2494-22B kit which has the drill, impact driver two 2 Ah batteries and one xc 4(?) Ah battery included listed for $129.

The barcode for the code didn't work but the hardware guy told the cashier it should work so they okd it.

very nice! yeah, the kit itself was a special promo a while ago. one of the combinations of this promo actually recreates the contents of that kit, so it's like you got 2 freebies since you got the angle driver too. nothing wrong with that, though, the hardware guy shouldve known. 3 tools and 3 batteries for $129 is an awesome deal.

That's awesome. I'd spring $130 for that deal.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114