So Tomorrow is the big Milwaukee One Key Reveal!! 7/30/15

DR99

Oh god no please not be related to the Ryobi Phone works. I had a friend that got one of them and it really didn't work all that well. Plus just the setup was crazy you have to enter in so much information its borderline insanity. This was supposed to be for contractors not it people. It should have just been plug and play.

I hope they announce they are going to be launching fuel versions of small kitchen appliances. Like a brushless waffle maker or a 9.0ah blender battery.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Hahaha you might be onto something..I'm sure there are a few of us that would love Milwaukee plastered all over our kitchens!!

Hahaha you might be onto something..I'm sure there are a few of us that would love Milwaukee plastered all over our kitchens!!

Hell yeah, I would by a Milwaukee toaster. I can't stop buying their hand tools now might as well get some breakfast from them too.

I hope they announce they are going to be launching fuel versions of small kitchen appliances. Like a brushless waffle maker or a 9.0ah blender battery.

Damnit!! Now I'm hungry. Thanks guys.