So Tomorrow is the big Milwaukee One Key Reveal!! 7/30/15

DR99

What about M12 one-key? Will they have those tools? And if so, I guess now that I’ve invested so heavily in that platform, I’d have to start over again right… of course that’s only if the features are worth the investment for me. It just seems like they just came out with the new M12 fuel stuff, especially the circular saw, and now they’re saying thanks for buying these top of the line expensive tools thinking that you’re getting the best of the best, but guess what? , we knew this was coming and now you have to suck it up, and accept that your just released tools suck compared to these very soon to be released tools, THAT WE KNEW ABOUT ALL ALONG. I feel that they’re taking advantage of my addiction to buying the newest, “bestest”, tool on the market! BUT THEN AGAIN IT REALLY IS MY ISSUES THAT HAVE TO BE DEALT WITH. IT’S NOT THERE FAULT I’M SUCH A TOOL JUNKIE! LOL! But, I really love that my team really keeps blowing the rest AWAY. I mean really, Dewalt has blue tooth batteries. WOW! That was underwelming to begin with, but this makes them 

I knew it, smartphone interface.........http://professional-power-tool-guide.com/power-tool-forum/index.php?/topic/6960-so-tomorrow-is-the-big-milwaukee-one-key-reveal-73015/?p=73263

kinda lame really, if your a production manager who cares about specs of the tools............. get the job done! 

• Like 1

The only tool this has me excited for is a 2754 with customizable torque. And only if it can get me close enough to torque spec for mine and the SO's vehicles so I no longer need my torque wrench. Otherwise I dunno, maybe I will stick with 2704 rather than 2706. Plus mid-August is closer than January so it will be harder to wait haha.

What about M12 one-key? Will they have those tools? And if so, I guess now that I’ve invested so heavily in that platform, I’d have to start over again right… of course that’s only if the features are worth the investment for me. It just seems like they just came out with the new M12 fuel stuff, especially the circular saw, and now they’re saying thanks for buying these top of the line expensive tools thinking that you’re getting the best of the best, but guess what? , we knew this was coming and now you have to suck it up, and accept that your just released tools suck compared to these very soon to be released tools, THAT WE KNEW ABOUT ALL ALONG. I feel that they’re taking advantage of my addiction to buying the newest, “bestest”, tool on the market! BUT THEN AGAIN IT REALLY IS MY ISSUES THAT HAVE TO BE DEALT WITH. IT’S NOT THERE FAULT I’M SUCH A TOOL JUNKIE! LOL! But, I really love that my team really keeps blowing the rest AWAY. I mean really, Dewalt has blue tooth batteries. WOW! That was underwelming to begin with, but this makes them

Banging the jobsite-drum leads me to believe that this'll be exclusive to M18 Fuels and targeting super-duper-hardcore-pro-contractors only.

I don't k ow what to think yet guys I'm excited about it way more than Dewalts Bluetooth battery and I'm a dewalt guy but still I like to just grab my tool and go to work and now I feel I gotta reach for the phone first set up soeed and torque and then get to work... Hmmm I just don't know yet.

ya seems to be something for a very small window of people, the vast majority will want to just start working. if you can dial in you tourque setting on an auto impact then just put a dial on the gun........