n00b's Super Happy Funtime Randomly Updated Tools in the Wild Thread

n00b

When I'm out and about and I see an electrician's rig or handyman or contractor I always try and see what the pro's are using when it comes too powertools...it amuses me.  Leave me alone.  lol

A couple of weeks back, random electrician at a local business...he was rockin' an M28 Drill.

HVAC guy installing a boiler at my house is rockin' an M18 Fuel Drill and a Makita Sawzall.

To be continued...

In my neck of the woods, everyone uses DeWalt and Makita. I've also seen a bunch of guys buying 36V DeWalt tools as well. Not too many guys use Milwaukee around here and it's just another reason why I love Milwaukee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In my neck of the woods, everyone uses DeWalt and Makita. I've also seen a bunch of guys buying 36V DeWalt tools as well. Not too many guys use Milwaukee around here and it's just another reason why I love Milwaukee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Why would you invenst in the Dewalt 36v stuff Specs wise I think the 20v stuff has it beat now.