Finally joined the Forum!!

Bearuk1

Hi guys, finally got round to joining the best Tool forum on the internet!! A bit about me, originally from the North East of England, a small town called Durham.

I'm 46 now and have been a mechanic for almost 30 years. Worked for Ford, Toyota, Rover and Volkswagen then left the UK in 2003 to work for the US Army at Ft Stewart GA, worked there for 7 years and then went to Afghanistan till 2013 when I emigrated to Canada and married my wife.

I just got my permanent residency so am now looking for work. I love Tools In Action and have enjoyed seeing Dan and Eric grow in their confidence and quality of their videos but they still manage to keep it raw and funny yet informative! Posted in the "show your toolbox" as well so check that out! I'm proud of my tools and my box!

I am a big DeWalt fan and have made many purchases based on Dan and Eric's reviews and also the crews opinions.

My big love is my 07 MINI Cooper S, I like the classic Mini's but I'm too fat to fit in one now...lol

Looking forward to being a member of the forum and getting to know more of the TIA crew!'

Cheers, Bearuk!

post-51312-0-72451800-1438222399_thumb.j

• Like 1

I worked with a guy that was doing the opposite he was marrying a Canadian lady and getting US citizenship. I think I pissed him off a few times with all of the Canadian jokes. Turns out I'm kind of an asshole when you make me work 24 hour hours or longer straight. Also Welcome to the TIA forum BearUK!! Its a great place with a bunch of fun but crazy people!!

• Like 1

I worked with a guy that was doing the opposite he was marrying a Canadian lady and getting US citizenship. I think I pissed him off a few times with all of the Canadian jokes. Turns out I'm kind of an asshole when you make me work 24 hour hours or longer straight. Also Welcome to the TIA forum BearUK!! Its a great place with a bunch of fun but crazy people!!

lol...some people have no sense of humour DR, i take the piss out of my wife all the time...eh!...lol

Bear welcome to the forum brotha!!! I c u comment all the time bro on utube bro I glad u finally made it over here to the forum great BUNCHA TOOL JUNKIES TO TALK TO ALL HOURS OF THE DAY!! TIA#1!!

thanks Mike, a welcome from the 2015 UTB winner is extra special!! looking forward to getting to know everyone better!

Just wanted to know why it too so long for you to join the TIA forum Bear. Don't worry we don't bite too hard!! Besides did you see my post of the lady that comes from Milwaukee!!!! Its worth a look :)

not sure why it took so long DR other than I wanted to get my toolbox in order and my Tools In Action stickers on so i could show her off...lol but i think the real reason is I'm a procrastinator...but its good to be here now....i'll have a look for the post you mentioned!

I'm the kin of procrastination I think I just watched the TIA forums for at least year before I got the balls to post!! You also worry how people are going to treat the new people on the forum. Some forums are really bad about having new people join in. TIA has been always open to everyone except rude assholes and spammers. If you don't do either your fine!! Also liking Milwaukee tools is a plus but any tool brand is ok!!

• Like 1

I'm the kin of procrastination I think I just watched the TIA forums for at least year before I got the balls to post!! You also worry how people are going to treat the new people on the forum. Some forums are really bad about having new people join in. TIA has been always open to everyone except rude assholes and spammers. If you don't do either your fine!! Also liking Milwaukee tools is a plus but any tool brand is ok!!

LOL...I do like Milwaukee but I went the DeWalt route, I love their  stuff but the choice that Milwaukee offers is hard to beat! I know what you mean about other forums, sometimes if you don't know something and you ask, people can be very condescending but i've never found that with any of the TIA crew!

Bear welcome to the forum brotha!!! I c u comment all the time bro on utube bro I glad u finally made it over here to the forum great BUNCHA TOOL JUNKIES TO TALK TO ALL HOURS OF THE DAY!! TIA#1!!

Welcome! And literally all hours of the day, and as much as i enjoy being here cant keep up. Lol

Enjoy,,, eehh!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Welcome to the crew dude! So glad to meet another mechanic! Yeah, Dan and Eric are total badasses, can't imagine my life without TIA now lol.

cheers bro, I agree Dan and Eric are great guys and TIA is a fantastic community!