Watch "ONE-KEY™ Revealed" on YouTube

Nalu Rash

I think it's a really innovative idea, I'm sure there are parts of the industry which will find it very useful.

There are going to be people who do buy into it thinking they will use it a lot and probably will very little.

I'm not planning on buying new tools just for this new tech. I think its cool and all, but its too advanced for me. It sounds like I would use more time programming than working. But, I may try it and see, someday.

Yup, I agree with you all. It's too much for me, but that might change in the future. Who knows what doors this could open up. It's so different from what we are all used too. I think we will just have a wait and see to find out how well this implements with jobsites around the globe. 

If any moderators want to get rid of this post that's fine with me, I don't want to clutter the forum with too many posts about one key, it seems like their are already longer posts about the subject

Meh...nothing earth shattering. Big companies that want tool inventory control and service reminders should like it.

Yeah I think it was over hyped. It's still pretty cool though and at least Milwaukee is trying to innovate and push the boundaries. I like this better than the DeWalt bluetooth batteries. Cant wait to see how its implemented on a regular jobsite, only time will tell is my guess

I would rather some new woodworking tools like a 10" scms update the 12"   how about some new routers maybe a track saw or a new table saw etc....   looks like just another way for the lizard boses to control the employess    now they can program the tools   BIG FAIL FROM MILWAUKEE  

You know the more I think about this whole one key thing the more interested I get. I'm a masonry contractor so I don't think I'd get as much use out of it as some might. However someone mentioned that screwing metal roofing would be a good application of this. Also it may help drywall installers as well. it would be nice to control a quick or slow start for whatever you are doing. I don't believe I would ever really need to use it, but I've said that before.

Hrmm, I was thinking on getting the new Fuel 2.0 tools right away, but now I might wait for the One Key versions to come out. Why not have more features for just a little more money.

if you can spend the extra money i say go for it be all of are guinea pigs and lets use know

I'm really curious to see what the one key tools are gunna cost!!

I also agreed with a lot of yall..its very awesome and innovative but certainly not necessarily a have to have..

I really am looking for a simple way to "lock" the tool and only have them operate when I wanted!!

for only $50 more it might be worth the money, I do general contracting and we do jobs anywhere from tiling to cabinetry to drywall and more. so having control (from what I understand) of each power setting (1,2 or 3) I could set each one to do a specific job better than standard settings. I could have the same drill do drywall, cabinet work and regular screw setting. with a specific torque and rpm that works best for the way I use my tool. I think if I was going to get the new fuels I would spend the extra. however I wont be getting the new fuels for a while so ill let them finesse this one and work the bugs out first

Fuck man im a young guy but i hate how technology is taking over why would i need all tgis on my phone anyway people spend to my times on there phones alresdy i cant vibe with this

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I agree the only thing you should be doing on your phone is viewing this forum :)

Fuck man im a young guy but i hate how technology is taking over why would i need all tgis on my phone anyway people spend to my times on there phones alresdy i cant vibe with this

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Hell yeah, people are on their phones way too much nowadays. Every time I go out to eat people are taking pictures of their food, or taking selfies, or just not paying attention to anything that's happening in real life.

Seems like smartphones have become the cranberries of technology. They get into everything, even tools. I don't see myself using this One Key stuff and I think it was over hyped

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Thankyou Nalurash for posting this, I really appreciate it. That was a really cool video that Milwaukee made, I loved the look on the guys face after he turned the led lights on the drills. Then the look he had on his face before he put his phone in his pocket. Can't let the guys see me having too much fun now lol priceless video, loved it. :D

Yeah when those drills lit up, it was like the Milky-Way galaxy in the night sky...but it was even better, it was the Milwaukee-Way galaxy in a dark garage

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

• Like 1