Ordered and now im waiting gahhhh

torontotoolman

looks good, how much more are nails compared to ur standard paper face paslode nails?

Honestly im.not sure this will be for my job and my boss supplys the nails but i will say that coils hold a lot more nails and the nails look a lot more tougher then paper faced strip nails the nails.are thinker

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Waiting for tools in the mail is torture, I think on 2 inch nails one coil has about 120 nails I could be wrong. I counted them once I'm that krazy..lol

All i know is when im using a coil nailer at work i just keep going and then randomly im like oh no bullets.. with a stick gun you see aftrr 10 mins of banging not even.sometimes your like damn gotta reload

Cool Toronto ! Never saw that one. Makita does not sell cool nailers in belgium :)

You could prob order it im sure i dont no im excited i love and trust makita so im not worried on its proformance but at the same time i havnt seen any reviews on it and cant find any but i have heard from maybe 2 people who use makita nailers and love them so we will see il be working this gun every day at work so