If you could have any car what would it be

Logan

I don't know maybe some practical like a Mclaren. For $270,000.00 how could I go wrong? 

p1-01.jpg

you show up to the job site sporting that and may have to adjust your quotes...

• Like 1

I'm not a car nut, I'm boring and practical when it comes to transportation, but I've always had a thing for 69' Mustangs.c9bd3d57b6f2ece97a02cf43907c9ef8.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

. Back when I was young, I got a ride from a guy I knew who had a 429 SOHC in his 1970 mustang (his stang wasn't a Boss, he just had the motor and dropped it in). Holy crud did that thing fly. That motor just pulled and never stopped pulling.

I don't know maybe some practical like a Mclaren. For $270,000.00 how could I go wrong? 

p1-01.jpg

Can't go wrong with the Maclaren P1 or Porsche 918. The Le Ferrari just isn't as pretty as the other two.

If you want pure speed the Bugatti Chiron is the way to go 288 mph top speed with 1500 horse power,  but god is it not a looker at all!!!

oh lord! i've wanted a mini for quite some time, just isn't practical for my life, but geez the john cooper works versions are just ridiculously priced, arent they? yours looks sweet, though... manual trans i hope?

unfortunately no its an automatic ankur but it does have a sport mode and paddle shifters and actually accelerates quicker than the manual...but the GP is stick!

I want a newly restored mid-70's Chevy Pickup! NOT lowered and Chopped, just a standard pickup, with a small lift kit. I had a few Chevy muscle cars in my time, they were a lot of fun for sure.

My dad still drives those trucks to this day. His daily driver is a 1980 one ton with a 454 and a 4 speed. He also has a 73 3/4 ton that he has had since high school and it is mostly original, it still has R12 refrigerant. My daily driver is an 84 1/2 ton and once we worked all of the bugs out it has performed flawlessly. Luckily mine has the four speed automatic and I somehow get 16-18 mpg on the highway.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'd just love to be able to afford a new Super Duty Diesel, crew cab long box Lariat.

A '69 Mach 1 restomod would be a dream car... hot 427 small block, 6 speed manual, performance suspension and brakes, Recaros....

I'd just love to be able to afford a new Super Duty Diesel, crew cab long box Lariat.

A '69 Mach 1 restomod would be a dream car... hot 427 small block, 6 speed manual, performance suspension and brakes, Recaros....

I priced a new diesel and couldn't believe how much they are now.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk