The Nest Protect I Installed yesterday

DR99

I have to say I'm pretty impressed so far. I has a ton of cool features you can silence false alarms, and it has a sweet night light function at night. It is also super easy to set up the wifi connection feature. Don't mind the wall color its not as ugly in person

• Like 1

99 dollars but you can take it with you. When you sell just put a cheap one in its place. Fire freaks me out after the garage next door went up. I wish I had video to show how fast it grew from a small fire to the whole garage blazing.

I got another one to install in the basement. That one won't come till next Tuesday though I could have shipped it next day through amazon but I'm too cheap to spend the 6 bucks to do it. I think it used to be way cheaper to overnight things on Prime back in the day it was like $2.99 now its $5.99, or more depending on size/weight. Amazon is still awesome but not as good as it was a few years ago.

Nice jasonc. I've seen worse wall colors.

It's just an off white I have no idea why my Iphone took a picture that makes it look like an ugly yellow. Maybe I needed better light when I took the photo. I was tired after a long day of other stuff and messing around with the Nest took some time. It's not hard to set up but you have to connect it to your wifi and stuff like that.