Finaly Got The Knipex Raptors

DR99

I have been wanting to get a pair of them for awhile but they are not sold at a lot of retailers, and if you do find them they tend to be expensive. They are supposed to be really great at removing rounded off bolts.

I have been wanting to get a pair of them for awhile but they are not sold at a lot of retailers, and if you do find them they tend to be expensive. They are supposed to be really great at removing rounded off bolts.

I'm interested in those to. Let us know if their worth getting.

Let us know how these perform Jason, If they work well with rounded off fasteners I will most likely pick them up. My Cobras have amazed me at what they will do though. They will grip like crazy and the raptor looks like it will have even more grip.

I don't know if I believe the Knipex hype, I never seen anyone using them here. I only see YouTube people using them..lol

Knipex are about the nicest pliers around. You don't see a ton of them because they're usually about twice as much as a comparable plier from Channellock of the like, but they are very nice pliers indeed.

The tool that will change your mind on Knipex is the pliers wrench. They are awesome and beat any sort of adjustable wrench.

Yeah they are impressive, even for use as a mini sheet metal brake when you need to reflatten some metal the parallel closing jaws just work so well in so many varied scenarios I love those things. All Knipex are top notch build quality and thoughtful design but you gotta expect to pay more for this quality. You can pry my Knipex pliers wrench out of my cold dead Knipex pliers wrench, I'm betting you can't though they lock on too tight ;)

Didn't really get to use the Knipex Raptors yesterday, but the big 12" Knipex Pliers Wrench got a good workout on some attempted plumbing repairs!! I wish I could afford to have Knipex everything their tools just feel so nice and high quality!!