How would you use Milwaukee ONE-KEY™?

Nalu Rash

Not a problem.Was not meaning you were saying I was dumb or stupid.Now days there is no such thing.But back in my grammar school days there was.When I graduated 8th grade.They handed out awards and gag awards.The eight grade teacher was also the principal.Very small rural school 14 kids in the graduating class that year.I was one of the gag award winners that year.Along with a few others.We recieved the Ketchup award.A bottle of Ketchup Catsup.Ha Ha the audience got a shuckel out of that at our humiliation.Meaning you barley graduated you need to catch up over the summer to get ready for High school.

You would never see that happen today.If it did it would be all over the 10 oclock news.Just one of the things that gave me the push to be successfull and show them.Except Ole lady Tweet died a few years later.

As I said very small school and school buses were used only to transport kids to and from school.They were not used for extra caricalure activities.Tweet was also the girls softball coach.She and a few other parents or teachers used there cars.They had been to a girls softball game in a away school and were returning back to the home school.Tweet was hauling 5 fifth grade girls in her car.They were crossing a ungaurded rail road crossing a few miles from the rural country school.She did not see the AmTrack train and all 5 little girls and Tweet were slaughtered that bright sunny crisp fall evening.This has nothing to to do with Milwaukee One Key and steers us even further off course.But we were way off course to begin with and thought I would share this story.

I knew those girls or went to school with there older siblings.One was a neighbor and her family and my family were very close.We all went on vacation together a few months before.If Ole lady Tweet would have been the only one in that car!!!!!!Your probably thinking I would not have cared.But I sobbed over her death as well.I still think of her often even after all these years its been 40 years.Hard to believe but she pushed me to make something of my self with her terrible attitude.I remember saying to her family at her wake.She taught me more then any other teacher I had.I was 15 years old at that time.Oh and referring to her as Ole Lady Tweet is not meant as disrespectful.That is just who she was known as by everyone around here.Thanks for your time and sorry for steering way off course.But really needed to share this story.

Crazy. Thanks for sharing. 

I would use it to lock my tools from my damn brother God I hate when he doesn't put shit back and he mistreats my tools.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sounds like you don't need the one key, you need a storage locker with a lock!

I think everything that it does is overkill for me, I guess I could see how it could come in handy for some. I think if I had a fleet of tools it would be nice to track where they all are. I wonder if they might scale it back a little more for homeowner/ DIY folks.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I was the tech wizard in our IT area.  Was the go to guy for windows XP, Unix, IBM mainframe and SQL database.  Spent many hours reading tech publications to keep ahead.  Then retired and in a short time the tech world passed me by.  Figured it was better to know physical things like woodworking and carpentry where your knowledge would still be relevant for years.  Now with all the new cordless tools coming out it seems technology is changing the best practices in these trades at a fast pace also.  I can see One Key being another game changer causing changes we have not even thought of yet.  We probably will wonder how we did things before we could fine tune our tools.