Small impact

crone_electric

i'll piggyback on most other comments, the m12 is easily the best, but only if we're talking about the m12 fuel. the standard brushed is still pretty good, but i would rate the bosch above it for its greater power and smaller size. price wise i don't see a huge difference between most of the 12v... i think it's $40 more for the m12 fuel vs brushed... can't see that being a deal breaker for someone using the tool everyday.

i'd rank them m12 fuel, bosch ps41, m12 brushed and everything else

I like milwaukee I just wasn't sure I think I might just do m12 I love milwaukee there good products I looked at the dewalt but I like the fact on the milwaukee tha t the battery goes in the handle to were dewalt slide on the bottom and I have my m18 that I will still have in the van when at work I just wanted somthing a little more compact so it would go in my pouch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

i'll piggyback on most other comments, the m12 is easily the best, but only if we're talking about the m12 fuel. the standard brushed is still pretty good, but i would rate the bosch above it for its greater power and smaller size. price wise i don't see a huge difference between most of the 12v... i think it's $40 more for the m12 fuel vs brushed... can't see that being a deal breaker for someone using the tool everyday.

i'd rank them m12 fuel, bosch ps41, m12 brushed and everything else

Ya it would be fuel all the way lol

Ok guys I have been thinking about getting a smaller impact I have a m18 impact but would like somthing a little smaller to carry all day my buddy got the porter cable 8 volt impact but I was thinking about getting the m12 any suggestions on a Small impact

Milwaukee Bosch and Ridgid are all good to go. I haven't gone to use any of those three and found them to be lacking in any way. Bosch is the most compact and has the three lights around the front if that matters. The Milwaukee has a great impact and the advantage is that if you have the m18 you can use one charger for both batteries if you have the multi charger.

Milwaukee Bosch and Ridgid are all good to go. I haven't gone to use any of those three and found them to be lacking in any way. Bosch is the most compact and has the three lights around the front if that matters. The Milwaukee has a great impact and the advantage is that if you have the m18 you can use one charger for both batteries if you have the multi charger.

Ya that's true I think it's going to be milwaukee

Yeah, they are taking the yellow approach, focusing on the wrong half of "biggest and best". Really surprised they aren't going brushless. Usually premium items get introduced first to rake early adopters over the coals, then features get stripped away for a mass market more economical version. Maybe Makita wants the mass market money first and is hoping the early adopters will be disppointed and spend twice.