hi

Logan

how many people are liking periscope and if your not on periscope you should get on all you need to do is get a twitter then download periscope. If you don't know what periscope is its a live stream where Dan will get on it and show us things.

Periscope is awesome!! Dan really goes out his way to take us everywhere and give us all a spot to chat on, I love chilling with the crew on periscope and like it much more when we have Dan and Eric together filming TIA videos and we get to watch as a live VIP audience.

I love that Dan drags us around everywhere with him. It's a lot of fun. I enjoyed it the other night when he just set up in the garage and turned some tunes on for us. Kinda fun just having a live chat with the crew!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Periscope is great I love it. I try not to miss anyone of them. I enjoy watching Dan in action in everyday life it like the Truman show lmbo! But the Crew is definitely what make periscope enjoyable just chatting with them is cool. So I try to get on as much as possible even if it just to say Sup! Lol

• Like 1

i love it i just wish i didn't work during the day so i could watch it then instead of just watching the night time streams.

I have to watch the replays most of the time but sometimes there is no replay :-\   I wish I didn't work either can someone just pay my bills and give me money?

• Like 2

I have to watch the replays most of the time but sometimes there is no replay :-\ I wish I didn't work either can someone just pay my bills and give me money?

You need to get a sponsorship!

• Like 1

To have that we have to be a CEO of a corpertation, that way they do all the work, and we enjoy life, thats the whole point of a board of directors, let them manage the company, while you go out, hunting, fishing, camping, boating, TIA'ng, or Periscoping with Dan HAHA. But sadly, this is just a dream of ours, it won't ever happen. :(

People still go camping?? 

I thought you were following me on periscope Kruton, but I saw that you were not, but I followed you. So how about following me back ok there bud? Thanks man. :)

Dang man. I did not realize I hadn't followed you. Consider it done mi amigo! Boom goes the dynamite!