new DeWalt 20V max "mini" blower / is there a model number ?

midogrumpy

No speed or CFM ratings...must be pretty pitiful. I'll stick with the big boy, works great. 

Has it been officially released yet? I am wondering if the specs will be listed once it hits the shelves?  I will definitely be picking one up for the workshop, to replace the good ol' manual workbench brush and broom.  When I post my plans for my floor dust collection system, it will make more sense LOL.

-Steven

Has it been officially released yet? I am wondering if the specs will be listed once it hits the shelves?  I will definitely be picking one up for the workshop, to replace the good ol' manual workbench brush and broom.  When I post my plans for my floor dust collection system, it will make more sense LOL.

-Steven

The specs for the big boy were listed before it was released on HD's website. So I'm extrapolating. 

The specs for the big boy were listed before it was released on HD's website. So I'm extrapolating. 

Ok ok, cool - I never looked at the other ones, since I don't have a need for them.  Your right, it's odd that they didn't list the specs on this one.  

-Steven

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up the large 20v blower kit from Lowes for $179 - 10% discount coupon - $10 off $50 coupon. What a steal. I sold the charger for $30 as I had plenty. I love this full size blower, so convenient and great at cleaning sawdust off my tools before I pack them away.

I would still love to try this new mini blower as I feel it could be very useful as well.

100 CFM

3 SPEED TRIGGER

LOCK ON SWITCH

LENGTH: 20"

3.7 LBS

Available in Bare and a kit ( One 4.0Ah Battery)

Not bad, but not having a variable speed trigger like the big model (which is fantastic) is a mistake IMO. Flipping switches to feather power to make a material pile in the middle of a room without blowing it all over the place won't be fun. 

I think the power and weight are a good ratio, and for guys that like to blow off their tools at the end of the day (like I do with the big guy) this is perfect.