Yeah.....I'm an addict.

ChrisK

Festool CE-RA-Set

German made I believe they are made by Wiha in Germany. Super comfy grip and a pretty cools set to have. And yes, it ain't cheap although its currently cheaper than the Wiha set equivalent and $129 shipped to the U.S. The ratchet is a 1/4" drive and has 4-13mm sockets and a bunch of differ net screwdrer heads plus the Wiha screwdriver handle outfitted with a centrotec driver and shafts.

I do William...

M0700 Centrotec Installers Kit with Zobo Forstner set. Really awesome Forstners with replaceable drill bits and you can re sharpen the blades. It's not stocked here in the U.S. any longer but sometimes you'll see them pop up.

Comp....you should work suicide hotlines! Hahahahahahahaha

Well....you clearly have to jump off of the platform sir....... Yes sir. Jump......one step then the next..... ;)

I have never told anyone but back in the day I got fired form a tool crisis hot line. When I took the job I misunderstood the interviewer. I was encouraging people to buy. So here I am and all I can say ChrisK is BUY SIR BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

I have never told anyone but back in the day I got fired form a tool crisis hot line. When I took the job I misunderstood the interviewer. I was encouraging people to buy. So here I am and all I can say ChrisK is BUY SIR BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;) Thanks Regopit. My wallet ain't too happy but thanks!

I think I know that Avatar from the wall.

• Like 1

Sorry Kruton.....that only applies to Chuck Norris.

I don't know if you heard but they found a cure for cancer. The only problem is the key ingredient can only be found in one place. Chuck Norris' tears. Chuck Norris can't cry.

• Like 1

Ahhhhhhh.......sweet death.........they can have them, when I die I get 72 virgins! Oh......wait a second.....I'm Christian. Never mind! Different religion!!!!

72 virgins ≠ 12 hosebags