Yeah.....I'm an addict.

ChrisK

Hahahahaha well okay. I'm 1/4 Italian so I know some people...of course they're only interested in making a quarter of a person disappear!

see that's where we differ, I was born in Italy on the little  Isle of Capri but moved to Canada when I was 6yrs old

749_1431474848_capbay-img8543a.jpg

I will just say my Narwhal screwdriver is way cooler than anything made by the crazies at Festool!!

http://www.amazon.com/Narwal-Unicorn-Sea-Screwdriver-Set/dp/B00GNHB2PG/ref=sr_1_472?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1438718466&sr=1-472&keywords=screwdriver+set

Do they make those in an insulated version?!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Wow Chris I love your festool tools , in fact I am envious of those beauties. Everytime I go to Acme I look and touch the Festools, in fact that is the area I RUN to first lol. A lady that works there is a lover of these amazing tools and she gives me the sales pitch everytime i'm there and she gave me the catalog as well so now I can sit and drool while at home . I mean even the catalog is a step up from the rest, the cover has a soft velvety feel that makes me want to pick it up lol. What tool do you love most and which tool would you recommend to a guy that wants every single tool in the lineup. I am mostly looking at the Kapex and tracksaws along with the dust collector, though I want the drill,carvex,sander, domino joiner,vecturo, ,router,ROS, and most of all the MFT. Sorry if you read this but Festool gets me so excited I just can't hide it !!

I do William...

M0700 Centrotec Installers Kit with Zobo Forstner set. Really awesome Forstners with replaceable drill bits and you can re sharpen the blades. It's not stocked here in the U.S. any longer but sometimes you'll see them pop up.

wow somehow I missed your reply.thats too bad that they don't stock them in the US anymore. If I ever get a festool drill that kit is a must have!!

• 1 month later...