Great T.I.A episodes today

torontotoolman

Honestly i was a little sad to not have the tool fight with all the drills today i was hopeing when i went on the tia channel thats what i would see but ya i was not disappointed with todays video at all it was great we need more 35 min videos like that!!!!! and more tool fight videos and less 5 min videos on mowers and blowers but ya i love T.I.A just my thoughts i was very happy with todays video

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes I enjoyed the Tool Hoarders episode starring Pat in Pat's shop of dream machines lol. Pat's been doing this a long time, thats how he can afford these fancy machine's, and be able to afford a crew of people working bellow him. And Pat should fire the CMC booth, if that sucker breaks more often then they use it.

Ya he must of worked really hard to get to where he is man i know nothing about machanics lol but i have huge respect for anybody in the trafes and thats an awsome trade to be in

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Yes I enjoyed the Tool Hoarders episode starring Pat in Pat's shop of dream machines lol. Pat's been doing this a long time, thats how he can afford these fancy machine's, and be able to afford a crew of people working bellow him. And Pat should fire the CMC booth, if that sucker breaks more often then they use it.

Not sure if I like the name Tool Hoarders or not. I always hear Tool Whores when I say it. I think there were definitely some better suggestions on periscope last night.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk