My son testing my ryobi airstrike

torontotoolman

I love it. I haven't let my daughter try out my airstrike just yet, but she's all about the inspection camera and my M12s.

Need to get your son a nice pair of hearing protectors, btw. Then he can get all kitted up and ready to help when things get loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I love it. I haven't let my daughter try out my airstrike just yet, but she's all about the inspection camera and my M12s.

Need to get your son a nice pair of hearing protectors, btw. Then he can get all kitted up and ready to help when things get loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya hes already used my demo hammer and my sawzall but i held the sawzall with him but i let him go wold with me demo hammer lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Dumb question...  My dad was never into tools, so you're son is lucky in that respect.  I started a few months ago trying to figure out this whole tool/building-stuff thing.  Been thinking lately I might want one of those Airstrikes, and have been looking at them on the Ryobi and HD websites the last week trying to decide if I'm going to drop the cash on one.  There are several different kinds, but, pretty much, one looks like the other to me.  How do you decide which one you need?

Now i think the air strikes are great for what they are.. a cordless finish nail gun now im new to the finish nail gun world as i am a framer so i use big framing nailers but there are differeny gauges there the 16 gauge with is the one i have witch is larger brad nails thrn the 18 gauge witch is smaller brads and then a stapler bow im using the 18 gauge to put up a wood sideing and then what ever sorta finishing shit i need it for that pops up but ya i am no finish carpentar witch is why i got the ryobi because i wont be using it every day and its more a beater throw away gun but if it last hey thats great if i get a few years out of it i wont be mad you know

• Like 1

WOW, that is so cool! I never had a father who taught me tools either, he was too busy smoking himself to death and barking out orders. That must be so much fun to be a kid and get to drive nails like the big boys. He can now tell everybody in school that he's the ultimate badass! hehe :D

Haha ya hes not even in school yet he starts in sept. But ya i never had a dad to teach me tools and man stuff so thats why i try really hard to show my son about hard work and trades and tools thats really important to me to raise him up not to be a lazy bum and to understand hard work and to be able to build things

• Like 1

Haha ya hes not even in school yet he starts in sept. But ya i never had a dad to teach me tools and man stuff so thats why i try really hard to show my son about hard work and trades and tools thats really important to me to raise him up not to be a lazy bum and to understand hard work and to be able to build things

. Dude same story here fellas no dad and I ain't sad that punk left us along time ago but my gramps has always been a father to me I just wish I would've paid more attention to him I was to busy running a muck out in the streets lol! I'm the same way T Man I have my kiddos help no matter what the task is around the house and they're awesome bro no matter who's house were at my boys will get up clean after them selves and lend a hand to whomever needs one. Our kids are lucky to have some Tool junkie fathers like us man!
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Start him off young- I wish my dad had!

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Yo got it bud the only tools i dont let my son use are my framing nailers and circ saws i let him use my sawzall but i was holding it with him but i did give him my demo hammer and let him go wild on some ground lol

• 2 months later...

Guys, remember that things parents are interested in generally means the kids are not in the end. A lot of us ended up being who we are more less specifically because it's something our parents were not. My father is a horse trainer, and I've never seen him with a tool in hand... and I'm not big into horses at all. It usually trends that way.