Now this is a real competition for carpenters

Kenneth Denmark

very interesting! I know in highschool here I went to 2 skills competitions and I went with 3 other classmates for 3 days to build a shed from plans we had never seen prior to the competition. we were very new to the construction aspect of trades but we nearly completed the first shed which was a basic one with shingles and electrical on the inside.

the second one however was a 3 sloped 4 sided roof that took us down. ad it was a simple mistake I can admit now. I used the common rafter instead of the hip rafter on the square and it never matched properly.

good share! its way more complicated than the one I was at though

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10206827858960062&set=pb.1383873442.-2207520000.1439356862.&type=3&theater

Here's what the Danish participant using power tools in the competition .. and what he has in his training center at his school..

Guess who has taken care of it ..?

And the winner best carpenter is...!

Gold to Korea and Germany

But I am proud to say that Denmark got a bronze medal!! together with Italy and France

https://www.facebook.com/WorldSkills/photos/a.10151790228325220.861739.47491585219/10156036985710220/?type=1&fref=nf&pnref=story