Veto pro PAC question

Garco

That work sharp you guys reviewed is a great tool. I got it when it first came out and it's awesome. I sharpen everything

Question on the veto. I was going to buy one 6 months ago, but after reading the review on amazon, I took a pass. A lot of people where happy, bit they complained about the weight. I went with a bucket boss instead. I won my own hvac business so I have my tools, my computer, my clip board and a couple other things. I do residential work, so I don't walk very far. The buck boss was nice, but I don't have the protection like you guys talked about with the veto. I deal with boilers system, so I do get water around my tools and have gotton the bag wet on a number of different jobs. After 6 months I need another bag, but don't want to carry a bunch of bags for tools, computer, clip board and parts. As I said I passed up the veto before because of weight, but as I found out like you guys said you get what you pay for, so now I don't mind the extra weight after having to buy another bag in just 6 months. I am looking at the xl. Can I get my laptop and clip board in the xl with all my hand tools? Is veto the way to go or should I look at another bag line that might be better for someone in the hvac? Thanks in advance and sorry about the long winded post

I would go with the Veto Pro Pac. As you stated there are other manufacturers out there, but Veto is the best we have tested. It does have a little more weight to it, but it is truly a trade off, more weight for more protection. In regards to the XL, I would pass that one up if you are looking for something to carry your laptop and clipboard. Veto makes a computer bag that might work. It looks like it is like the XL, but on one side, it is designed for paperwork etc and the other side is for tools. We haven’t tested that bag yet, but we hope in the near future.<O:p</O:p

• 3 weeks later...

I have a Veto Pro LC and will never buy any other tool bag! Tools are lways accessible and can be found easily. My guys have finally seen the value of this bag as well, 3 out of 4 are now sporting XL's. I did notice recently that they offer a laptop bag as previously stated. I would highly recomend you purchasing one of their bags regardless if you would need another bag for your laptop.