Got to use this bad boy!

I hate those things, they are so god dam loud! You can't even use them without eye, ear, and gloves protection. And if your wearing shorts, well be prepared for the sparks to barbacue you lol. Anyways, try to have fun without killing yourself.

Clearly you've never cut concrete without one. Options are limited. 

I hate those things, they are so god dam loud! You can't even use them without eye, ear, and gloves protection. And if your wearing shorts, well be prepared for the sparks to barbacue you lol. Anyways, try to have fun without killing yourself.

Fuck i never wear eye ear and gloves ever even when i used a quick cut lol im a bad ass i know hahah

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

ya well for 30 plus years I never wore shorts while welding....the tool is a powerful piece of equipment and can be dangerous if improperly used........but if you want a nice clean cut in cement/concrete you can't get any better.....

• Like 1

Years ago I cut an opening in a solid poured concrete wall with a 14 inch gas powered one. I didn't use ear protection and I couldn't hear anything for like 2 days and I couldn't pick my arms up because they were so sore holding that heavy saw for a few hours..lol

That a 4114s ? ^^ sold one of those today :) indoor remoddeler that needed to cut out a new door in an existing wall. Along with a vacuum for cleaner work :)

It was a rental Husqvarna brand it actually broke on me I don't remember what the part was called. But the front of the saw were the blade is swiveled from left to right like a fish out of water..lol They weren't to happy with me when I took it back at the end of the day. Lmao

A friend was turning an old cinder block building into an apartment. He debated getting a big cut off saw, but in the end all he really needed was a circular saw with a masonry bade and a cold chisel. I suggested the Diablo Carbide blades as a less messy solution. The other thing is it was less of a hassle than a tool rental.

Years ago I cut an opening in a solid poured concrete wall with a 14 inch gas powered one. I didn't use ear protection and I couldn't hear anything for like 2 days and I couldn't pick my arms up because they were so sore holding that heavy saw for a few hours..lol

How did you last so long without hearing protection, that high pitched sound just kills my ears. I can't last more than a minute without it.Of all the equipment/tools we operate that is definitely the loudest, and that high pitched sound just destroy my hearing, ugh I hate cutting concrete

Haha haha :D i was actually asking the op but thank you nonetheless ^^

Die you have to pay for the broken parts ?

Nope, I told them a lot of people rent this thing how do we know that there wasn't any stress cracks and it just so happen to brake on me.

How did you last so long without hearing protection, that high pitched sound just kills my ears. I can't last more than a minute without it.Of all the equipment/tools we operate that is definitely the loudest, and that high pitched sound just destroy my hearing, ugh I hate cutting concrete

I was young 15-16 years old maybe, with no brains in my head..lol The worst part was smashing the wall with a sledge hammer and than load it in the trailer 

Nope, I told them a lot of people rent this thing how do we know that there wasn't any stress cracks and it just so happen to brake on me.

I was young 15-16 years old maybe, with no brains in my head..lol The worst part was smashing the wall with a sledge hammer and than load it in the trailer 

haha 15 and cutting concrete, I don't think anyone would have trusted me with a concrete saw at that age, i'd be missing a limb.yeah there are times when we can't get the pneumatic jack hammer in the area where we have to break up concrete or we just don't want to bother going to get the air compressor. So we use a sledge hammer and it can get a bit hairy when you are swinging a 15 lb sledge 2 inches away from a gas meter lol. I really hate gas replacements , everyone pours concrete around the gas risers smh.

haha 15 and cutting concrete, I don't think anyone would have trusted me with a concrete saw at that age, i'd be missing a limb.yeah there are times when we can't get the pneumatic jack hammer in the area where we have to break up concrete or we just don't want to bother going to get the air compressor. So we use a sledge hammer and it can get a bit hairy when you are swinging a 15 lb sledge 2 inches away from a gas meter lol. I really hate gas replacements , everyone pours concrete around the gas risers smh.

I hear ya swinging things so close to something you don't want to break..lol I have watched many people hit water lines with hammers, one time I had to rip out an electrical box that was close to a water line and didn't want to do it. The GC came and was like why is that box still there I told him and he was like give me that hammer 20 seconds later I hear Niagara Falls in the kitchen. That ass got what was coming to him I hope he got sued for the water damage..lol

• Like 1

Nice buy swag. Those are badd ass. I redid some plumbing and had to use one to cut out the councrete and install new drain linee. Dont forget you ppe bro.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Deff forgot my ppe lol. Good thing OSHA doesn't bother small contractors lol!

I hear ya swinging things so close to something you don't want to break..lol I have watched many people hit water lines with hammers, one time I had to rip out an electrical box that was close to a water line and didn't want to do it. The GC came and was like why is that box still there I told him and he was like give me that hammer 20 seconds later I hear Niagara Falls in the kitchen. That ass got what was coming to him I hope he got sued for the water damage..lol

I despise carelessness on the jobsite.It's not only dangerous but it can cost you more time and money than if you just did the job right in the first place.I agree about the ppe fazzman. Once you get tinnitus in your ears it can literally drive a person to go crazy. When I go visit my parents my dad has the tv maxed out because he didn't protect his hearing. actually hearing loss can drive not only the person with the affliction crazy but the people around them .