Pallet deck

And the projects continue....

This is a roughly 20ftx16ft deck made entirely out of pallets!! Also i reccomend checking out my previous thread titled "old shed made tiki hut"

Deck is pretty straight forward so ill just get on to the pictures.....Enjoy!!!

The area before the deck & our stock pile of some of the pallets (these were the more solid type & more consistanly made pallets)

jjbdj9.jpg

i26r2e.png

A little frame work and we put em all together...

2el3zgh.jpg

Added some 1x strips to fill the gaps...

1zoiuz9.jpg

Finally a few coats of thompsons water seal and shes finished:)

ngsr2d.jpg

2r2c1zn.jpg

The whole deck cost about $200 and most of that was for the thompsons water seal..simalar to the last project use you imagination and be inovative and you too can build big with very little!!!!

How did you find so many identical pallets? I've built a few projects out of pallets but that is really innovative, couldn't pull it off where I live though because the only way to get that many identical pallets would be from a concrete distributor, and they put a $30 deposit to get them back from the lumber yards, so they're guarded like gold. 

How did you find so many identical pallets? I've built a few projects out of pallets but that is really innovative, couldn't pull it off where I live though because the only way to get that many identical pallets would be from a concrete distributor, and they put a $30 deposit to get them back from the lumber yards, so they're guarded like gold.

My mom works for a laboratory corporation that does a lot of shipping and has hundreds of these pallets..I should do more pallet projects but this is the only one we' ve done!!

Keep poking around you might find some good ones!!!