Milwaukee please bring this to the NA market!!

William S

i remember seeing a video review of this a while back. it is definitely a slick little drill. for light duty applications these modular tools make a lot of sense. it is so much more convenient to just carry different heads instead of entire tools. i always see the b&d matrix drill on sale and clearance around me, but that one has quite a few more attachments. matrix feels flimsy, which is why i imagine it's always on sale, but i bet the milwaukee feels pretty solid.

wow that Bosch would be perfect for someone who just wants one tool to do everything around the home. I wonder how much better that SDS adaptor is than your basic hammer drill? I'm assuming that it's not sold in the NA market and sadly that to get one here would cost more in shipping than the tool itself. oh probably not if you are buying the full kit with sds,angle,offset etc etc since its 459 GBP which is $702

I'm pretty sure it's a result of the the way us 'muricans choose hand tool sizes versus the Euros... The European types tend to use 1/4" and 1/2" drive tools, skipping 3/8" (for the most part), while us freedom-loving types use 3/8" probably 80% of the time.

I'm pretty sure it's a result of the the way us 'muricans choose hand tool sizes versus the Euros... The European types tend to use 1/4" and 1/2" drive tools, skipping 3/8" (for the most part), while us freedom-loving types use 3/8" probably 80% of the time.

It's weird that everyone uses inches for the square drive size, even when the sockets are metric and in metric countries.

What kind of power does an M12 battery put out? I have a Ridgid 1/2" impact and their smaller 18V batteries cut out when I use it for more than a second on a stuck nut.