Farm and Fleet

hathatyl

I don't see a whole lot of post about farm and fleet, but I think cause its mostly an upper Midwest chain. So if someone doesnt know, they carry milwaukee and dewalt power tools, but not as big of a selection as HD. 

But tonight i stopped by after work and saw some things on sale.  I grabbed the dw2097 and dwax100ir bit sets for 10$ each on sale, which is the cheapest I've seen in awhile. Gonna try and replace the larger bit box in my "grab and go kit"  so I can fit even more in there!

Also saw these on sale, didn't grab them cause still trying to save money but someone else might want that deal

post-47841-0-97773400-1440121866_thumb.j

I have that radio hatter it's a great lil radio if u don't have it I would recommend it and I got mine for $79

whats the signal strength like on the blue tooth range, is it just the 30 foot standard? it says 100, but you know, lies and all that.

whats the signal strength like on the blue tooth range, is it just the 30 foot standard? it says 100, but you know, lies and all that.

. I think i tested mine at about 30-60 feet and it gets a lil distorted but I really like it man I charge my phone on it and a 5.0 battery last 4ever on that thing
  • Like 1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    lamparina
    Newest Member
    lamparina