Need help wanna get a jobsite wrist watch

suretyler97

That saiko looks good, but I personally wear a Skagen 105LTX. Its a discontinued model, but Skagen makes fucking AWESOME watches, so totally get one if you have the budget.

This is mine:

8cba8cff8f25434cab04e0b27ddc469d.jpg

2ed19242294b9de1a8408c334ed9228d.jpg

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Here's a similar model to mine:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BLZWI5S/ref=pd_aw_sim_241_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=117KHA60HWZCTRWMEBFX

Like I said, amazing watch, but you definitely pay a premium for quality these days.

Here's a similar model to mine:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BLZWI5S/ref=pd_aw_sim_241_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=117KHA60HWZCTRWMEBFX

Like I said, amazing watch, but you definitely pay a premium for quality these days.

Don't have that much to drop right now look nice though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have also used some of the $12 walmart watches. They are cheap and seem to hold up fairly well. They even have some with the analog face like you were looking for. I didn't mind if I destroyed those but they really lasted surprisingly well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have also used some of the $12 walmart watches. They are cheap and seem to hold up fairly well. They even have some with the analog face like you were looking for. I didn't mind if I destroyed those but they really lasted surprisingly well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

The thing is I want to treat myself with something a little nice. I am a tool nut knife nut and everyday carry nut too. So my hobbies all cost a lot of money.ni also would use it hunting camping fishing places were cell phone always die

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk