Milwaukee 46in Tool Chest

silica

Yea...I'm not really sure what they could have done about it considering very few stores have stock. I don't understand how these things are so hard to get a hold of. I would think they would want to keep these in stores considering how well they seemed to sell.

I would have just assumed they would have taken the steps you did to at the very least check some other stores for inventory. At the end of the day you have an awesome tool chest and I am definitely jealous. There were some other threads on here talking about why it was such a limited release. I wonder if they were just testing the water to see how it was received. If I had to guess it went over very well!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I always enjoy that part of getting a new toolbox. Rearranging everything and trying to figure out where you want everything. It's fun to reorganize and make room so I can buy new tools too!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ok remiedied the oversight of the TIA sticker. But spray painting the whole thing might be problematic because I'd have to empty all my foods out of it, move it outside to spray it and then move it back in and restock it. I think I'd rather save all that time and money keeping the food in there, and Mike's black cherry hard lemonade, and put it towards more tools...like if Milwaukee would just shut up and take my money for a 10" M18 miter already!!!

Also when I was having my water heater changed out the last week and the plumber was looking at the fridge strangely as if it came from another planet, I think a red Milwaukee fridge might have made his head asspolde so maybe painting it would be a good project in the future when I don't have to worry about important ones like getting my baseboard heating all installed before it gets cold out :P

• Like 1

Ok remiedied the oversight of the TIA sticker. But spray painting the whole thing might be problematic because I'd have to empty all my foods out of it, move it outside to spray it and then move it back in and restock it. I think I'd rather save all that time and money keeping the food in there, and Mike's black cherry hard lemonade, and put it towards more tools...like if Milwaukee would just shut up and take my money for a 10" M18 miter already!!!

Also when I was having my water heater changed out the last week and the plumber was looking at the fridge strangely as if it came from another planet, I think a red Milwaukee fridge might have made his head asspolde so maybe painting it would be a good project in the future when I don't have to worry about important ones like getting my baseboard heating all installed before it gets cold out :P

After a few sixer's of hard lemonade the paint project won't seem so problematic :D

My local Home Depot is getting them back in stock. The employee who was arguing to get them back because other stores had them stated they will be regular products now. Also mine has them at the $700 price. He stated they don't show on sale and should remain that price. They currently have a few tops in stock and am getting the bottoms in as well. Might get my hands on one by the end of the month for the big 30th bday. :)

My local Home Depot is getting them back in stock. The employee who was arguing to get them back because other stores had them stated they will be regular products now. Also mine has them at the $700 price. He stated they don't show on sale and should remain that price. They currently have a few tops in stock and am getting the bottoms in as well. Might get my hands on one by the end of the month for the big 30th bday. :)

Last week my HD had a few tops and bottoms on pallets still, every store I've been to has a few in stock.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last week my HD had a few tops and bottoms on pallets still, every store I've been to has a few in stock.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk