Obsessed with tools

mjraug18

Just bought two of the Husky 13pc PowerTek Precision Screwdriver Sets from Home Depot for $7.00 each "after reading a review by DMXY on March 11th" and I purchased a 34 bit driver set for $4.88. I also bought a t-handle driver from Harbor Freight with a 20% off coupon for $8.00. Going to Sears tomorrow to buy GearWrenches 49 pc. GearRatchet Vortex Pass-Thru Socket Set for $49.99. Sears will be coming out with their own pass thru 51 pc socket set in may for around $70.00

Edited by mjraug18

If you really enjoy hand tools and you enjoy this website, check out these sites as well...toolguyd.com and multitool.org...for home improvement check out homefixated.com These are some of my favorite sites besides this site being my favorite. Do you have any websites that you can recomend?

Edited by mjraug18

I don't have a problem with Harbor Freight. I wouldn't recommend their tools to a professional contractor, but for the average diy'er HF tools are a bargain. I would check their website for the items that you are considering and read the reviews...this has helped me a lot. Not all of their tools are good and not all are bad. I'm a bit picky when I shop at HF. Alot of my tools are craftsman and snapon But, the majority of my tools are from HF. I also like certain Husky tools from Home Depot and Stanley socket sets. Just remember, you usually get what you pay for. I don't mind not having all top of the line tools...I won't be passing them on to anyone and I'm sure I can't take them with me when I go. Thanks for the recommendation...I will check out Toolsnob.com

Edited by mjraug18