Me using my makita monstrr hammer drill driver

torontotoolman

Dude, we lost. Eric and Dan killed the radio star(Milwaukee), There's a new sheriff in town, The Berlin wall was torn down, The twin towers collapsed, the great one has fallen. Do i need to say more... Lol great vid Tman.

P.S. you can only go up after falling, there is hope proto

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Dude, watch my drill test video and you will see how fast my 2604 runs a 1 and 1/2 inch Bosch Dare Devil space bit into a 2 by 4 and you wouldn't be saying that lol. I don't know about power, but speed wise, mine is just as fast in speed setting 2 running the trigger plastic to plastic. ;)

Oh proto man your drill is badass bro you dont need people to tell you that you have that power in your hands man we can honestly have a pissing match back and forth about whos drill is faster and all that but that wont get us anywhere at the end of the day we got the badest boys on the block bro

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Dude, we lost. Eric and Dan killed the radio star(Milwaukee), There's a new sheriff in town, The Berlin wall was torn down, The twin towers collapsed, the great one has fallen. Do i need to say more... Lol great vid Tman.

P.S. you can only go up after falling, there is hope proto

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Lol well said my friend haha

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

• Like 1