Drink(s) Of Choice?

Moxy

These are all in no particular order and on most of these I just stopped... I could have continued lol.

Whiskies:

Eagle Rare 17 Year Old Kentucky Bourbon Whiskey

Sazerac Rye Whiskey (also known as baby saz because they have some outstanding Sazerac's in the Buffalo Trace antique collection)

Bushmills 16 year 3 wood

Ardbeg Ten Years (A delicious wet rock!)

Old Grand Dad 114

Jim Beam Bonded

Koval Wheated (edited to add this because I love it so much!)

Beers:

Stone Brewing Company - Arrogant Bastard Ale and Stone Coffee Milk Stout

North Coast Brewing - Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout

Boulevard Brewing Company - Unfiltered Wheat

Southern Tier Brewing Company  - Warlock and Creme' Brulee

Oskar Blues - Old Chub Scotch Ale

Dogfish Head Brewery - 90 Minute IPA and Olde School Ale

Other:

Crispin Cider

Papa's Pilar 24 Dark Aged Rum

Mixed:

Old Fashioned

Rum and Coke

Manhattan

Dirty Martini with Blue Cheese Olives

Leprechaun Wreckingball (At the bottom of the post in this link)

Shots:

starry night

concentration camp

KAH Tequila - Reposado (although other Tequila will do)

Yeah, good call. I love coffee and I drink water like it is going out of style!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Perhaps I should have specified the TYPE of liquid i was referring to ... guess I thought it was implied lol

Craft beer pretty much anything from Michigan to be exact :) I'm bummed no Michigan beers were listed yet!!

Ok fair enough... I'd be happy to add Bell's to my list - Oberon and Two Hearted Ale are excellent.

Craft beers mostly. When the seasonal pumpkin ales come out I go nuts! Someone recently turned me onto a "root beer" beer. It's becoming a problem!

Check out Southern Tier's Warlock and Pump King if you like pumpkin ales. What is the Root Beer?

• Like 1

Perhaps I should have specified the TYPE of liquid i was referring to ... guess I thought it was implied lol

No, I drink a lot of both of those the morning after I have had too many of the other types of drinks in my earlier post! They go hand in hand for me!

• Like 1

Makers mark and that will end it for me. No mixed drinks, no teas just Makers Mark

I keep Woodford reserve on reserve incase I run out of makers

You should really check out Jim Beam Bonded it's about $20 a bottle (give your take your area's taxes/fees), it's 100 proof and it's delicious. I'd put it up against Makers for the price. For about the sticker of Woodford you should try E H Taylor's Small Batch - It smells like apples, no joke.

To be fair - my friends run a Cigar and Spirits blog so I benefit from all the tasting's and samples they get. (Right now they have a backlog of about 100-200 cigars I get to help them with all of which go great with the samples of whatever they have on hand to drink - which is plentiful)

I've seen Jim beam Bonded once before I'll give both your suggestions a try thanks

Let me know what you think... I have unfortunately become a bourbon snob but I love all 4 of those bourbons.

I was in Boston a few years ago and asked for Makers, and they said they didn't have it but they had Jameson. I said "Not the same thing..." and the waitress said "Yes it is they're whiskey." lol. I think I'll keep my whiskey southern.

That reminds me I have 4 more in the fridge...be right back!

Is it as hard to get a hold of around your neck of the woods as it is here? Our local stores generally get a shipment in and are sold out the same day by about 5pm. I usually go on my lunch and just wait until the truck shows up. I feel like a creeper just sitting in the parking lot, but man that stuff is good. Zombie Dust is another beer that is hard to get around here.