First day with a the new framing crew

torontotoolman

A monster house is correct! That's some serious framing! Gonna keep the tools busy.

Oh ya my guy runs a gas compressor were firering nails all day long and cutting none stop i got to use the milwaukee fuel 6.5 circ saw i cut a bunch of 2x8s i was impressed but i will say not as smooth at cutting as a worm drive i found the gaurd didnt ride the wood nice also but its so light but it did bog down a few times but all in all i thought it was nice i wouldnt mind ripping it but i ended up using the worm drive more

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Oh ya my guy runs a gas compressor were firering nails all day long and cutting none stop i got to use the milwaukee fuel 6.5 circ saw i cut a bunch of 2x8s i was impressed but i will say not as smooth at cutting as a worm drive i found the gaurd didnt ride the wood nice also but its so light but it did bog down a few times but all in all i thought it was nice i wouldnt mind ripping it but i ended up using the worm drive more

Nice, I love the cordless capability but sometimes when electricity is available, gotta go corded for nonstop power!

Nice, I love the cordless capability but sometimes when electricity is available, gotta go corded for nonstop power!

Ya specially when ypur using the new skilsaw mag 77 worm drive shit is so lighy and just flys threw wood i was up on the roof today sheeting it so i was doing the cuts and its great

fd3f09662352609cfa2f8056079f5eb1.jpge82f33813fa1ad6dd11faccd8bba7311.jpg6e1984298b3c32aee727f956e5a41d2c.jpg8856f6ddb03c92a0e21d27d076661417.jpgc2a3b2f0dc265f9252dfbb923683bd0e.jpg

This house is a monster plus we are building the exact same house beside it the from walls are 21 ft tall made up of double 2x8s as studs we lift the walls with a zoom boom im glad i found a real framing crew to work with the last guys were kinda some shoemakers man

Looking good man! I really do miss framing houses like this. Not that I don't love running my own show, it was just a fun and rewarding job framing houses. You'll be on your own in no time! Keep up the great work