Copper Theft

Copper theft is now a major issue in the UK. We even have people sneaking on to railways at night and stealing the signalling cables! Empty houses are often raided for the copper pipes and wiring. All metal theft is on the rise now sice we saw an influx of Roma Gypsies from Eastern Europe. These buggers are literally removing street furniture such as trash bins and benches to sell for scrap. Metal theft is now the number one crime that the British Transport Police (who deal with railways infrastructure) deal with. And it is very high on most other police priorities.

Smart water is used a lot on the railways it's amazing stuff , I've got all my tools covered in the stuff too , problem on the railway is as they cut the copper out they also go through the fiber cables too causing double problems

Just thieving scumbags

I've just fitted fencing round a 3rd floor roof to protect the AC units

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Copper theft is now a major issue in the UK. We even have people sneaking on to railways at night and stealing the signalling cables! Empty houses are often raided for the copper pipes and wiring. All metal theft is on the rise now sice we saw an influx of Roma Gypsies from Eastern Europe. These buggers are literally removing street furniture such as trash bins and benches to sell for scrap. Metal theft is now the number one crime that the British Transport Police (who deal with railways infrastructure) deal with. And it is very high on most other police priorities.

Smart water is used a lot on the railways it's amazing stuff , I've got all my tools covered in the stuff too , problem on the railway is as they cut the copper out they also go through the fiber cables too causing double problems

Just thieving scumbags

I've just fitted fencing round a 3rd floor roof to protect the AC units

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Detroit was having the problem of people stealing the copper from the freeway lights. They are now using aluminum now because its not nearly as desirable as copper. AC theft is common even in the suburbs at times as they just use loppers to cut the unit loose

• 2 weeks later...