Gas prices in your area.

NicholasShetley

• 2 months later...

It's $1.47 in my area. Now that gas is so cheap my dad has started to drive his 540 cubic inch powered Chevy truck daily. He only has to drive a couple of miles to work though. I can fill up my truck for under $30 and I love it especially since I go through a tank a week.

Am I the only one who seems to notice a difference in performance when you fill up? It seems like the quality of gas is never consistent these days. Some days my truck runs great and others it seems sluggish. Am I the only one?

I can tell you this. Costco gas will get you less miles per gallon them top grade gas for some reason. it's cheaper but maybe not in the long run. I guess you get what you pay for.

Not imperial gallons? 4.54 quart per imperial gallon? That may have been some time ago, just curious

almost got it right,.....lol....it is 4.54 litres per Canadian gallon, whereas US gallon is 3.785 litres

• Like 1

I feel your pain bro, it takes a long time for a toaster to toast bread if it's not plugged in........that is the stuff I waste my time with......waiting waiting ......then ask the wife how long has the toaster been broken?........she used to just laugh, now she says get out of her kitchen...lol

• Like 1